Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Power of Six

             In the beginning of the Power of Six, Four is still clueless about his world.  He doesn't really know about anything or anyone from his planet an he just seems confused in general.   He is lost in a place that it is hard to be found.  Over time, he overcomes this and finally opens The Chest.  He finally undeerstands something.  He is no longer lost and figures out things that are hugely important to his life.  I think this relates to a lot of kids my age today.
       
               I don't think that we realize how unaware we truly are.  I don't think anyone would raise their hand if you asked if they watched the news by their own will.  It's not like we keep track of the stocks or anything like that.  I'm also not saying that we have to or should. I just want to feel like more of a ppart of things. 

                   It's taken for granted that not much wiilo be expected of us.  Now, I don't like the real world but I still want to have a vague idea of things.  From a young age you see nes, think boring and change the channel.  Why don't we just watch it for a few minutes.  Just for the sake of knowing things about whats goin on in the world around us.  All in all, I don't want to have Four's knowledge of my world, I want to have a true understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment