Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bossypants

          I have noticed that Tina Fey talks about image and how people seem to care about it so much.  She seems to care alot about the fact that people are so judging.  She talks about everything that is expected of women in society.  I believe that she really cares about wether people judge you or not. 
           I find it funny that she only focus's on the expectaions of women.  Tina Fey is only telling us about how beautiful women are wanted to be.  Now, I'm not going to lie and say that it is not true, but men aare serrotyped as well.  We are expected to be big and strong and play sports.  I know that I hate it and I'm sure that  some other boys do.
           Now, I don't think that it will stop.  Just because it's not the right thing to do does not mean that no one will do it.  i also think that I will wind up applying these at some point.    It's not like nobody doesn't.  All in all, I just think that both boys and girls have stereotypes and everyone will apply it to someone but it's  still not okay.

1 comment:

  1. I love the thinking you are doing here. I would challenge you to write something about men and image. I think Tina Fey writes about women because that is her experience. I would love to hear what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete