You have Tourettes syndrome. You get bullied and you finally teach bullies a lesson with electric powers. Not everyone can do this. In my book, Michael Vey got bullied and finally let loose. He was tired of having people push him around for having Tourettes. Not everyone has powers to help them with bullies. Most people are also too scared to stand up for themselves in any way at all.
People are bullied every day. Usually if I hear some one getting made fun of, I will tell off the bully. I also do not take it if I'm bullied. When someone tries to mess with me, I will either tell them off or walk forward to show them how much bigger I am. Both of them work. I can't stand bullying because it's just screwed up to terrorize other peoples lives like that.
I feel like veryone wants the ability to stop bullies using superpowers. However; you just can't do that. No matter how much you wish it. But you can take action yourself. Tell someone, stand up to the person that is bothering you. I don't let people bully me and I don't think it's okay not to stop them.

No comments:
Post a Comment